- Remove existing motor and automatic transmission
- Strip interior
- Reinforce and modify engine bay as required and
fit new motor and gearbox
- Custom exhaust manifold
- Custom built radiator and intercooler using PWR core
- Modified front chassis rails and gearbox tunnel
- Fabricate engine mounts and gearbox cross member
- 4 wheel brake upgrade
- FAST 92mm big mouth throttle body
- FAST 600cc injectors
- FAST fuel rails
- Haltech computer
- Magna-Fuel fuel pump and rising rate pressure regulator
- Triple master-cylinder set up
- Rebuilt independent rear suspension
- New coil overs all round
- Internal bonnet bracing fully modified to take new motor
- Custom built console
- Fully fabricated fuel tank
- Air conditioning
- Triple Wilwood brake and clutch master cylinder set up
Geoff's 1970 E-Type Jaguar...
Take one GM 6.0L LS2 motor...
partnered with a T56 6 Speed manual...
and top with twin Garret GT2876R Turbochargers for some serious power!